What changes in workplace safety should employees expect as they return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic? The New Normal: Workplace Safety helps address key guidelines around personal hygiene, social distancing, PPE, cleaning and disinfection, and the emergency communication plan. This program will educate employees and help them to:
- Know when, how long, and how often they should wash their hands
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Inspect, wear and dispose PPE properly: face masks, respirators, gloves, and eye protection gear
- Understand the differences between cleaning and disinfection
- Realize the importance of an Emergency Communication Plan
To purchase The New Normal Training Package, please click here.
Please note: If you are a current DuPont™ eLearning Suite client, please click here to add The New Normal Training Package to your existing Agreement.