Slips and falls account for over 200,000 on-the-job injuries in the U.S. each year. This fast-paced program identifies major slip, trip and fall hazards which may endanger your employees.
- Negotiating slippery surfaces
- Controlling hazards
- Avoiding falls
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!