OSHA standards can be tough, and if your company fails to meet them, it can be costly. Stock up on vital facts to get you through the rigid inspection process. This program provides you and your employees with information on OSHA, specific to the construction industry. More importantly, it gives you a crucial understanding of OSHA standards, inspection procedures and expectations, penalties and citations and company responsibilities.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
OSHA has an entire section of standards devoted solely to the construction industry, and compliance is mandatory. Help your supervisors, foremen and workers understand the mission and workings of OSHA with this training course designed specifically for the construction industry. This program will give your employees a better understanding of OSHA standards and will help them know what to expect in an inspection. It also covers the process for handling citations and penalties.
OSHA: Past and Present
- History of OSHA
- Mandate and Existing Standards
- Consensus and Proprietary Standards
- General Duty Clause
- Understanding OSHA Standards
- Workplace Inspections
- Handling Citations and Penalties
- Responsible Employers
- Safety Program and Professional Liability
- Hidden Costs of Accidents
- A Word About NIOSH