Operator Inspection: Clutches & Brake Inspection is part eight of the Operator Inspection nine-part training series.
Course objectives include:
- Identify and describe the types and functions of clutches and brakes
- Identify and describe the types and functions of cams and guide surfaces
- Describe the inspection procedures of clutches and brakes
- Describe the inspection procedures of cams and guide surfaces.
Clutches and Brakes
- General Inspection of Clutches
- General Inspection of Brakes
- Basic Knowledge of Cams
- General Inspection of Cams
- Basic Knowledge of Guide Surfaces
- General Inspection of Guide Surfaces