Teach your managers and supervisors what to look for in the candidates they interview.
- How to plan an interview
- How to build key rapport
- The interview format
- How to evaluate skills effectively
- How to uncover past personal work behaviors
- How to use examples of past behavior to predict future behavior
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!