STOP® Refresher Training Workshop
This four-hour STOP® refresher training is for current STOP® clients. It reviews and reinforces the key points of the STOP® program.
Available virtually and in-person*, this refresher program helps your supervisors and employees:
- Renew their commitment to a Zero-Incident workplace
- Communicate, step by step, about safe and unsafe behavior
- Review the philosophy of Total Observation
- Retrain their “Mind’s Eye”
- Walk through the Observation Checklist
- Practice Observation Skills
The STOP® Refresher Training Workshop applies the best practices in instructional and visual design to maintain or improve the learning effectiveness of the STOP® Program. The training uses a wide range of strategies to reach the visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learners in your audiences, engaging more of their senses and learning styles.
The workshop can be deployed directly to your organization (either virtually or in-person) or you may elect to attend one of our scheduled open sessions*.
- $595 per seat for scheduled open sessions
- Contact us for on-site workshop pricing
- STOP® Revisited
- Injury-Free Workplace
- Seeing Safety
- Actions of People
- Observation Checklist
- Practicing Observation Skills
- The “Why”
Open STOP® Refresher Workshops Schedule 2021*
Check back soon for updates for 2021!
*The safety and health of our employees, clients and communities is our priority. We have shifted all open sessions for 2021 to virtual due to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Contact us for additional information about the STOP® Refresher Training Workshop