The DSS eLearning Suite includes scalable applications with versatile implementation options.
The DSS eLearning Suite is a comprehensive online training system that helps you manage your employee training from start to finish, simplifying and streamlining the process. More than 800 courses (SCORM 1.2 compliant) are available in 20+ languages. Suite components include the Learning Management System (LMS), Interactive Courseware, and Authoring Tool.
The DSS eLearning Suite encompasses a variety of tools to help ensure a successful training initiative and gives your employees on-demand access to online training from anywhere with Internet access.
Experience & Reliability
We bring our customers stability, resources and innovation leading to sustainable solutions and long-term relationships.
- More than 50 years of workplace training innovation
- Backed by DSS’ 200 years of real-world experience
- Courseware incorporates sound instructional design to facilitate the transfer of knowledge
- Content is reviewed by subject matter experts to help ensure compliance with health, safety, environmental, ethical and operational standards
Ensure a successful deployment with training, implementation support and technical assistance that meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Implementation support including customization and integration with internal and third-party systems
- Custom content creation available
- Training can be conducted on site, via smartphone and online – within the environment that best suits your needs
- Marketing support to drive enrollment in your e-learning initiative
News & Awards
Top 20 Employee Health, Safety and Wellness Training Company
DuPont Sustainable Solutions has been selected as a Top 20 Employee Health, Safety and Wellness Training Company by Training Industry Inc.
Online Learning Library Watch List
Schedule a courseware demonstration. DuPont Sustainable Solutions has been named to the Training Industry 2021 Online Learning Library Watch List.
Optimized Training Improves Quality of Work
Tyson Foods incorporates a blend of e-learning and custom-designed simulations to create a skilled Maintenance and Refrigeration workforce. Read the Tyson Foods case study