Help your workers understand the mechanical ventilation needed for confined spaces with this handbook.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Special safety precautions required for confined space ventilation are reviewed in this important program, along with how and when to ventilate.
Atmospheric Hazards and Testing
- Purpose of Atmospheric Testing
Confined Space Ventilation
- Types of Mechanical Ventilation
- Ventilation Troubleshooting
Tips and Techniques
- Effective and Safe Ventilation
Special safety precautions required for confined space ventilation are reviewed in this important program, along with how and when to ventilate. It covers:
- When to ventilate
- How to ventilate effectively
- Safety precautions.
Added features and benefits of USB training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.