Basic Machine Technology: Hand Tools & Their Use is part two of the Basic Machine Technology 10-part training series.
The course teaches students about the various hand tools commonly found in a machine shop and how to use them properly.
The course covers:
- C-clamps and machine clamps
- Hammers, pliers, cutters, and vice grips
- Snips and adjustable wrenches
- Open-end, box-end, and combination wrenches
- Socket and socket head wrenches
- Pipe, spanner, and strap wrenches
- Taps and tap wrenches
- Threading dies and screwdrivers
- Punches, chisels, and screw extractors
- Reamers and drills.
- Bench Vice, Clamps, and Hammers
- Pliers, Hand Snips, and Twist Drills
- Wrenches and Hand Reamers
- Hand Taps, Treading Dies, and Screwdrivers
- Punches, Cold Chisels, and Screw Extractors
This workbook reinforces the purpose and objectives of the accompanying Basic Machine Technology: Hand Tools & Their Use training program.
Workbooks contain lesson introductions, a practice and application area, and lesson progress checks to measure students' learning.