Designed specifically for home care workers, this program explains how to lift and move patients safely. It also describes how employees can protect their backs with good posture, diet and exercise. This program can easily be incorporated into your agency's current back-safety program and can be used to update supervisors on current back-safety procedures.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!