Being able to apply age-specific care often depends on an understanding of the patient's and family's culture and using age appropriate communication skills.
This program addresses the accreditation standards established by The Joint Commission. It covers:
- Age characteristics
- Age-specific care
- Nursing considerations
- Safety needs
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!